If you are browsing around the magic kingdom for Halloween, you’ll probably run into some frightening characters. But understand that the characters aren’t really made to scare you, they are there to entertain you. If you get scare by them, tell the character and he or she will give a hug. Here are some tips on how to not be scare during halloween at the magic kingdom.
- Don’t be scare about not having transportation from the magic king to your hotel. And here is why.
- Florida Van Rentals offer handicap van rentals for those who need wheelchair accessible vans
- When you are wandering around the park and see scary scene, remember that it is only staged to be scary. It isn’t real.
- There are a lot of scary things around Magic Kingdom during halloween. But you can always navigate away from those specific part of the theme parks.
- It is suggested that you rent a hotel room in or very close to the magic kingdom so that you can avoid the outside area as much as possible. Because inside the magic kingdom, you know that it is kids friendly.
- Traveling from one theme park to the next, you should be careful. Always book transportation ahead of time to ensure the reservation is set so that you don’t have to worry about it at the last minute.